Thai chicken cakes
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts cubed
- 1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
- small piece fresh root ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 small onion, roughly chopped
- 4 tbsp fresh coriander, plus a few sprigs to garnish
- 1 green chilli, seeded and roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Ready in 20-25 minutes
- Toss the chicken, garlic, ginger, onion, coriander and chilli into a food processor and season well. Blend until the chicken is finely ground and everything is well mixed. Remove cutting blade. Use your hands to shape six small cakes.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, then fry the cakes over a medium heat for about 6-8 minutes, turning once. Serve hot, with sweet chilli sauce, lime wedges, coriander, shredded spring onion and red chilli.