- 100g digestive biscuits
- 100g butter
- 3 tbsp caster sugar
- 3 gelatine leaves
- 1 large, very ripe mango, flesh pureed
- 250ml double cream, whipped
- 200g cream cheese
- 50g soured cream
- strawberries or strawberry sauce made with crushed strawberries and icing sugar to serve
Prep 30 mins
+ chilling time
- Heat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
- Make the base by whizzing the biscuits, butter and sugar together in a food processor, press into the base of a round 20cm springform tin and bake for 5 minutes.
- Soak the gelatine in cold water, add it to 6 tbsp of the mango puree and heat until it dissolves. Add this back to the rest of the puree.
- Whisk the cream, cream cheese and soured cream together and fold in the mango puree.
- Pour the mixture over the biscuit base, smooth the surface and chill for about 30 minutes.
- Cut into 6 or more pieces and serve with strawberries or strawberry sauce.